Here are the results from round 4:
- (2071) Colin Denniston 0.5-0.5 Leo Freyvert (2106)
- (2053) Chris Brooks 1-0 Robert Fanshel (1987)
- (1924) Ernie Johnson 0.5-0.5 Ken Evans (1806)
- (1840) Chris Keefe 1-0 Rasit Topaloglu (1872)
- (1811) Bob Simmons 0-1 Harry Stenger (1744)
- (1739) Michael O’Connor 0-1 Darius Jafary (1783)
- (1065) Shivansh Patel 0-1 Ori Raz (1237)
- (unr.) MIchael Guse 0-1 Taylor Dean (1218)
- (unr.) David Wright 1-0 Michael Brozycki (unr.)
Some projected pairings for Round 5:
- Board 1: (3.5) Chris Brooks v Colin Denniston (3.0)
- Board 2: (3.0) Leo Freyvert v Chris Keefe (3.0)
Playoff Implications for round 5:
- If Chris Brooks wins, tournament over.
- If everyone draws on boards 1 and 2, tournament over.
- If Colin wins and Leo/Chris draw, tournament over.
- If Chris Brooks draws, he plays winner of Leo/Chris on Nov 20. White against Leo, Black against Chris Keefe.
- If Colin wins, he plays winner of Leo/Chris on Nov 20 as black.
- Under all playoff circumstances, the playoff game will be played with a time control of G60 d10. If that game is drawn, colors are reversed and a second game played at G25 d10. Successive draws will be decided in blitz games of G3 d2 until a decisive result is reached.