Club cancelled today

Due to the inclement weather, the club will not be meeting and the first round of the December Swiss will not take place tonight. Please do not come to Vassar, stay off the roads unless you need to travel for other reasons – but not for the chess club.

As to whether the tournament will remain 3 rounds or be compacted to 2 (and/or the time control changed), will be determined later – the decision will be posted here when it is.

Comments are closed.